harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject [build] need help building harmony on windows
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:09:49 GMT
I am trying to get a windows development environment setup to track
down a bug (HARMONY-1788), but I'm having trouble.

I managed to build the classlib and drlvm on Windows 2003 using
Visual Studio .NET 2003 and the eclipse JDK, but whenever I try to
run the vm, I see the following:

Harmony Java launcher
Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2006 The Apache
Software Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
java [-vm:vmdll -vmdir:dir -D... [-X...]] [args]

Help?  I'm totally clueless on Windows...

View raw message