harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ia64] JIT & GC regressed
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:31:10 GMT
Alexey, after a fresh installation of a SLES 10 to IPF, I found there
is no gcc (or other compiler) available, although it has gdb, etc
tools. I searched the web, but couldn't find a prebuilt binary. Did
you cross-compile it in a X86 machine, or where did you get it?

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com