harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject [DRLVM][GC] Let's switch back to GCv4.1 --> Re: [snapshot] Freezing the code for Milestone build?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 01:21:30 GMT
After some remote exploration on the testing machine, I realized the
reason why I couldn't reproduce it in my local machines. It's because
we need some trick to let the 32-bit application to run with 1.5GB
heap size. Without the trick, a normal build can only permit maximal
900MB heap size.

This means GCv5 was not thoroughly tested with 1.5GB heap size yet. I
will learn from Sergey on how to build DRLVM for 1.5GB heap size and
go more testing then after.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--