harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freezing the code for Milestone build?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:48:21 GMT
On 4/26/07, Sergey Kuksenko <sergey.kuksenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wish to notify that GCv5 currently has a stability problem.

> I think We should fix the bug before freese or switch back to GCv4.1.

I noticed that, and am trying to reproduce it, so far can't reproduce
it locally. I am now trying to connect the test machine to check the
problem. Hopefully it can be fixed quite soon within two days.
Otherwise, I'd vote to switch it back to GCv4.1.

The other solution would be to choose a revision and make a release
branch from it. Then we don't need to freeze the code base for new
developments. This is actually common for industry product release.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com