harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linux libstdc++.so.5 dependency
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:56:42 GMT
I met the same problem. In my understanding, this dependence actually
is caused by a third-party software (external dependence) which we
have no way to change. (I found this by printing the dependent libs of
the complaining component, and then printing the dependent libs of its
dependent libs, and so on.) Currently I can't recall which lib it is,
I only recall that this issue was resolved by copying a
libstdc++.so.5. But it was last year, I had thought it was solved.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com