harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Reminder: stable build goal at end of month
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:14:23 GMT
> Xiao-Feng Li wrote:
> > Folks, I did the switch minutes ago. Let's see how it goes. We'd
> > expect some regressions, especially for those tests not run with GCv5
> > before. Helps to resolve the regressions would be greatly appreciated,
> > so as to bring Harmony an advanced stop-the-world GC.
>
> Great (you might want to call this out in a new thread in case people
> are ignoring this one, and miss your news).

Ok, will do.

> Is there any documentation for GCv5 on the website?  I didn't see any
> but admit I didn't look extensively.

Not yet. Last year when I developed it, I reported the design and
progress every one or two weeks in the mailing list. Surely I will
write down the implementation (algorithm and code) when I get some
free time. Just too busy to get the code ready. Probably I can put
some overview info into a powerpoint.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--