harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Reminder: stable build goal at end of month
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 04:08:13 GMT
Do we want to switch tomorrow or on Monday for a one-week trial? The
test results last night showed GCv5 has reasonable stability now. Many
thanks to Vladimir A Ivanov for the testing infrastructure.

>From the testing logs at http://www.harmonytest.org/upload/cc2.html,
we can see there are only a couple of test case failures in all the
platforms with all the execution modes. Some of the failures are
occasional actually, especially those with finalizer.

Below is a summary of the testing status:
Linux 32bit: all passed.
Linux 64bit: only one case failure: gc.RunFinalizersOnExitTest (interpreter)
Windows 32bit: only one case failure: exception.FinalizeStackTest (opt/srv)
Windows 64bit: more test failures. Some are abnormal that we didn't met before.

All the failure cases will be checked.

(Note GCv4.1 sometimes fails with some test cases as well.)

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com