harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM]Do we have a easier way to build DRLVM?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:48:26 GMT
Jimmy, sorry for the frustration. There is a file
working_vm\build\make\win.properties, where you can modify the
external dependences to avoid the deletion problem you met. (Better
yet is for the build process to check the existence of the files
before remove it, I guess. But  to modify the file works for me
anyway.)

For classlib location, there is a file
working_vm\build\drlvm.properties.example for it. You can modify it to
point the classlib location to the right directory and copy it to
drlvm.properties (to be functional).

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
xiaofeng