harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Have not implemented the method of com.sun.tools.javac.Main.compile([Ljava.lang.String;, java.io.PrintWriter)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:36:55 GMT
When i run tests of openejb with our classlib, it will report
that it cannot find the method of com.sun.tools.javac.Main.compile([
Ljava.lang.String;, java.io.PrintWriter).
In our module of tools, it only implement the
com.sun.tools.javac.Main.compile([Ljava.lang.String;, java.io.PrintWriter)
method.

Shall we implement the method? If does, where can we get these internel api
spec?

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.sun.tools.javac.Main.compile
([Ljava.lang.String;, java.io.PrintWriter)
        at java.lang.Class.throwNoSuchMethodException(Class.java:278)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:755)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavacCompiler.compileInProcess
(JavacCompiler.java:418)

--
Sean Qiu