harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2Stuart: [general] Removing "endorsed" packages from JAPI reports
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:30:54 GMT
What we need I think is completeness metrics. Since those differences
that are caused by newer specs are OK, they don't affect completeness.

So the real API completeness might be higher than what we see now.
Having the real picture would help us to first stick those really unimplemented
classes remained and second better position our state

So it's good to have both: compatibility that Stuart is currently measuring
and completeness to what we want to achive.

Thanks,
Mikhail