harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freezing the code for Milestone build?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:40:32 GMT
We should freeze when all CCs are in the up state [1]

Can we use the snapshots [2]? My understanding is that the snapshots
are updated in the "all CCs up" moments, so probably almost-a-week old
snapshots are the best for the Milestone.

Were there any significant changes since that? I know about gc switch,
but not sure how it affected stability...

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1] http://www.harmonytest.org/upload/cc1.html
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/