harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Removing "endorsed" packages from JAPI reports
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:15:51 GMT
> Yep, it is possible of course.
> I've added this task to my nearest-future-to-do-list but have not
> complete it yet. :)

Alexey

I was talking about regular statistics that we refer at
http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html
My suggestion was to add one more stats: without "endorsed" packages

The statistics itself is located at
http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/...

Not sure that there is write access there from your
nearest-future-to-do-list  ;)

Thanks,
Mikhail