harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Removing "endorsed" packages from JAPI reports
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 05:50:25 GMT
Hi Stuart,

As it was discussed in the thread I'm copying, we are free
to replace classes in the packages listed here [1] by "classes implementing
a more recent version of the API as defined by the appropriate
standards body" [2]

Would it be possible to generate JAPI diffs not taking into account packages
listed in [1] so that we get clear picture about amount of API work remained?

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/standards/index.html
[2] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/README.html