harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] What platforms do we support?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:15:44 GMT
Fortunately we don't have to follow outcomes of those discussions
when we work in Harmony :)

Still we can ask the teams you referred to provide their feedback (if possible)
to a wider audience

As for the platforms some time ago Stepan said (and many people agreed to him)
that most of the things that we currently fix are OS-independent, so
we can focus
on 32-bit architecture and not tie ourselves much to a specific platform

Thanks,
Mikhail