harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Downloads page says the HDK contains tests, but I can't see them
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:11:20 GMT
Actually, HDK does not contain tests jet. We should fix some issue before it.
First of all, some time ago the Harmony-984 was created to build test
jars. But it was integrated only for security module (and I think it
is outdated now).
Second point, test jars built by 'test' target. So the HDK build
should run tests before it zipped results.

 thanks, Vladimir