harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freezing the code for Milestone build?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:39:53 GMT
> Stepan Mishura wrote:

> >> Hey, I must have missed something!  Are they updated automatically by
> >> somebody's build machine?
> >
> > I'd say they updated semi-automatically - I've not scheduled the
> > script which builds and uploads them. And I kick the script when I see
> > that all CC scenarios pass.
>
> I see.  Please would you also send mail to the list when you have
> updated the snapshots so we all know they have changed.

OK, I'm going to add 'release candidate' paragraph with links to
milestone candidates.

> >> i.e. while we are testing them as candidates
> >> are they likely to get overwritten?
> >
> > I think while we testing release candidates we should keep them on the
> > site. So it makes sense for me to update the download page with
> > separate links to release candidates.
>
> Agreed, and thanks for volunteering.
> Can you do Linux candidates for both c++ library versions?

Just to be sure that I do this in correct way. Currently I'm checking
which libraries installed on machines I use for building. Some of them
have libstdc++5 and some have both.

What is correct way to check that a required library for building is used?

Thanks,
Stepan.