harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freezing the code for Milestone build?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:34:50 GMT
On 4/26/07, Tim Ellison wrote:
> Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> > We should freeze when all CCs are in the up state [1]
> >
> > Can we use the snapshots [2]? My understanding is that the snapshots
> > are updated in the "all CCs up" moments, so probably almost-a-week old
> > snapshots are the best for the Milestone.
>
> Hey, I must have missed something!  Are they updated automatically by
> somebody's build machine?

I'd say they updated semi-automatically - I've not scheduled the
script which builds and uploads them. And I kick the script when I see
that all CC scenarios pass.

> i.e. while we are testing them as candidates
> are they likely to get overwritten?

I think while we testing release candidates we should keep them on the
site. So it makes sense for me to update the download page with
separate links to release candidates.

-Stepan.

--
Stepan Mishura