harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] Proposal for Build Test Infrastructure Improvement
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:58:06 GMT
On 4/23/07, Alexander Kleymenov <kleymenov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stepan,
>
> Reported issues are mostly targeted to integrated Test Suites, not to BTI.
> To notify the developpers and to get these issues fixed, please report
> them to the corresponding JIRA issues containing the Test Suites.

Alexander,

I'm a bit confused. I believe that at least last issue I reported
relates to the infra implementation. It fails on
'make-parameter-files' infra target complaining that it can not create
'${classlib.parameters.shared.trunk.dir}/HUT_iterative.trigger' file.
My understanding that all such properties resolve by the infra. Am I
correct?

Also Dacapo scenario uses property defined in the next way:
jdk.to.test.home=${drlvm.parameters.shared.jre.dir}. But that is
defined in drlvm suite. And Dacapo scenario doesn't declare that it
depends on drlvm. I expected to see error message here. But the infra
successfully resolved it. I thought that if a suite uses properties
defined in another suite then the suite must have corresponding entry
in its dependencies. Am I correct?

Stepan Mishura