harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Result Re: [vote] Create SVN branch for Java 6 development
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:57:18 GMT
+1 from Stepan,Tony, Jimmy, Ruth, Paulex, Alexey Varlamov, Mikhail
Fursov, Egor, Oliver, Mikhail Loenko, Sian, Xiaofeng, Leo, Robert,
Alexey Petrenko, Kelvin, Sean, Gregory, Vikram, Spark.

no other votes so this passes.

I'm going to create a branch for class library and update federated build today.

Thanks,
Stepan.