harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject [OT] Harmony used in accepted research paper
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 18:16:29 GMT
Hello all,

You might like to hear that a paper which used Apache Harmony as part
of a research infrastructure was accepted to ISCA 2007 (International
Symposium on Computer Architecture).  I will be presenting this work
in San Diego in June and will be sure to include a slide plugging
Harmony.

I would like to thank all of the JVM and classlib developers who made
such an endeavor even possible.  You are doing a wonderful job, and
it is much appreciated!  Please pat yourself on the back.  :-)

BTW, in the process of doing this work I helped get Egor Pasko's ABCD
reimplementation finished, and I added profile-based abstract call
and virtual devirtualization to the code from HARMONY-2012.  I'll
post the patches after the weekend.

Thanks again,
Naveen