harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] Proposal for Build Test Infrastructure Improvement
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:34:07 GMT
Hi,

I would like to inform you that I connected reliability test suite (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2918) to BT 2.0.
The archive with the adaptor and custom configuration to run underCruise
Control is available in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3539.

The suggested approach seems to be user friendly and clear. Thanks to
Alexander!

Tanya.