harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "LvJimmy,Jing" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][sql] Propose to complete API coverage of sql (javax.sql.rowset, javax.sql.rowset.serial, etc)
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:19:17 GMT
Great! Glad to hear you volunteers :)

I'll start from javax.sql.rowset.serial.SerialArray, it is not implemented yet.
And it seems Ruth will start with Classes javax.sql.rowset.BaseRowSet.
So I guess Tony can go through the un-implemented list for something
to do, e.g,  javax.sql.rowset.serial.SerialStruct, it is not
implemented yet as well.

Yes, I've go through Java6 APIs and find that there's no much real
work to do as Java5, some interfaces, exceptions and enums, etc. So it
may be easier. :)

2007/4/23, Tony Wu <wuyuehao@gmail.com>:
> asOh, yes. I'd like to join you. Let's complete the api for java5 asap
>  then head to java6. I took a look at api diff between java5 and
> java6[1], seems there are many new APIs coming along with jdbc 4.0.
>
> [1]
> http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk6-jdk15.html
>
> On 4/23/07, Ruth Cao <ruoshen.c@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sounds interesting. I've gone through the api difference page and found
> > javax.sql.rowset.RowSetMetaDataImpl is missing in Harmony code.
> >
> > I'd like to implement this class first :-)
> >
> > LvJimmy,Jing wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've noticed that APIs of javax.sql.rowset and
> > > javax.sql.rowset.serial are still missing. Currently, the results of
> > > API comparison[1] show that javax.sql.rowset is missing one class, and
> > > javax.sql.rowset.serial has 22 bad methods, missing 59 methods and 6
> > > constructors. And I guess there's some stub and bugs in the already
> > > implemented APIs.
> > > I'd like to complete this API coverage. Is there anyone interested
> > > in? And IIRC, Andrew or someone also do some work for this. has all
> > > your patches been committed, Andrew?
> > >
> > > [1] http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk15-harmony.html
> > --
> >
> > Regards,