harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "LvJimmy´╝îJing" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][sql] Propose to complete API coverage of sql (javax.sql.rowset, javax.sql.rowset.serial, etc)
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:28:30 GMT
Hi,

     I've noticed that APIs of javax.sql.rowset and
javax.sql.rowset.serial are still missing. Currently, the results of
API comparison[1] show that javax.sql.rowset is missing one class, and
javax.sql.rowset.serial has 22 bad methods, missing  59 methods and 6
constructors. And I guess there's some stub and bugs in the already
implemented APIs.
    I'd like to complete this API coverage. Is there anyone interested
in? And IIRC, Andrew or someone also do some work for this. has all
your patches been committed, Andrew?

[1] http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk15-harmony.html
--

Best Regards!