harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "LvJimmy´╝îJing" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] new test in tests.api.java.net.SocketTest failed on my Windows XP sp2
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:47:39 GMT
In this case, I guess the rarely used port may be suitable, though it
is not perfect and may cause failure (in very little possibility?) Or
let's make the test as a special test, as exclude test, or manual
test?

I suggest we should never use Support_PortManager any more.

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM