harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "LvJimmy,Jing" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni]Delete DatagramSocket.isMulticastSocket?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:06:09 GMT
I find another un-used method, Channels.wrapByteBuffer just now (it is
very strange that it appears in class Channels!)

Yes, as they are all in module LUNI, it may be easier to patch
together. And before delete them, we'd better test carefully to see if
native code or vm use them :)

I've raised JIRA-3572 for these issue.

--

Best Regards!