harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][kernel] removing SecurityUtils from classlib
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:39:31 GMT
Thanks for answers. SecurityUtils was removd from CLASSLIB.

PolicyUtils was removed from DRLVM. Again, there is a drawback - Kernel
Classes refer to particular Classlib implementation. Still because of there
are a lot of calls in CLASSLIB to PolicyUtils.matchSubset & there is no
another CLASSLIB implementation on top of DRLVM I did not copy "matchSubset"
to AccessControlContext - this allows avoiding duplicating 'matchSubset'...

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev

--
Vladimir Beliaev