harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when building harmony on 64bit Windows
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:54:14 GMT
May be it worth getting a fresh Harmony version (although it takes time) &
retry with it before reinstalling windows...

Another variant is to redo "update" (in properly set environment) [I do it
from cygwin]:
cd <trunk>/working_vm/build
./buid.bat clean
rm -fr ./pre-copied
rm -fr ./win_em64t_msvc_debug
cd .. # the target dir is <trunk>/working_vm
svn update
cd ./build
./build.bat update

and then try to build again...

I'm recalling my situation from previous week when I was not able to build
drlvm "kernel classes" - sources update, cleaning did not help (I missed to
do "./build.update")... I did not meat previously the linking error you
described to give the quick answer.

Could you also set your environments settings cmd ("Visual Studio 2005 x64
Win64 Command Prompt"):
  INCLUDE
  LIB
  LIBPATH