harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when building harmony on 64bit Windows
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:46:32 GMT
You may call to MSVC2005 development environment setting script w/o setting
INCLUDE & LIB manually for building on windows/x86_64.

You either do this with the command (if MSVC is installed to its default
location):

   call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\vcvarsall.bat"
amd64

or run cmd.exe through GUI from Start menu like:

Start->Programs->Miscrisoft Visula Strudion 2005->Visula Studio
Tools->Visual Studio 2005 x64 Win64 Command Prompt

Anyway, in this console (in shell):

$ echo $INCLUDE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\ATLMFC\INCLUDE;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\INCLUDE;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\PlatformSDK\include;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\SDK\v2.0\include;

$ echo $LIB
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\ATLMFC\LIB\amd64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\LIB\amd64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\PlatformSDK\lib\amd64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\SDK\v2.0\LIB\AMD64;
mstmrtd193: ~ $

More hints are given by Xiao-Feng here:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DevBuild_Win64