harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Reminder: stable build goal at end of month
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 03:55:56 GMT
In addition to specs and eclipse, there are the tests that come with
"build test". Are there any more tests we are worried about?

I understand the risk of switching before an event, but we will have
to do it at some point. Not much point in writing it and then not
using it. Doing it still gives us a few weeks before Java One to see
if there are problems. How about running it as default for a week
before we decide?