harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Neverov" <ilya.neve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] AXIS2 client-server scenario to integrate into new buildtest
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 04:30:22 GMT
> Is it possible to avoid
> using antcontib's tasks in adaptor.xml?

I'm not sure how to avoid using the trycatch block. It is used for
stopping AXIS server in case of the client failure. Without that catch
a build failure goes back thru all invoked ants and the
   <call-axis2_app target="stop.server"/>

isn't called. If there are any suggestions how to achieve the
"finally" behavior w/o antcontib - I'll try to aply it to the
adaptor.xml.
--
Thank you.
Ilya Neverov