harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Neverov" <ilya.neve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] AXIS2 client-server scenario to integrate into new buildtest
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:14:55 GMT
Stepan,

I agree with you - such an improvement of the test scenario
configuring feature will add flexibility and it can solve some
problems in a complex environment.

It will take some time for me to identify the best way for configuring
service port number in the axis2_app. I'll try to provide a patch in
the HARMONY-3538 ASAP.

--
Thank you.
Ilya Neverov