harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Neverov" <ilya.neve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] AXIS2 client-server scenario to integrate into new buildtest
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:37:52 GMT
> Have you run the test scenario with CC? Is there any issue with 8080 port?

Yes, CC occupies port 8080 by default so I got failures at first time.
I changed CC launcher arguments to
      -webport 8010

and it solved the problem. I think that 8080 is a popular number for
default port among many applications so for testing purposes better is
to change the port used by CC :)

See line 130 in the BT/build.xml:
            <arg line="-configfile ${cc.config.file} -webapppath
${ext.cc.location}/webapps/cruisecontrol -jmxport 8000 -webport
8010"/>

Regards.
-Ilya

On 4/2/07, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/1/07, Ilya Neverov wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tried to use new BT infrastructure proposed in the
> >      https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3501
> >
> > to automate setup and run of AXIS2 client-server test scenario - it
> > appears to be very useful. With rather small adaptor.xml and
> > parameters.xml I got an automation of  fetching binaries and setting
> > infrastructure.
> >
> > The AXIS2 scenario's bundle is attached in the
> >      http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3538
> >

> Have you run the test scenario with CC? Is there any issue with 8080 port?
>
> Thanks,
> Stepan.
>
> > where some description of the scenario is provided.
> >
> > The scenario works OK on Windows with recent Harmony build both on
> > server and clien sides. I'll check its behavior with Harmony on Linux
> > a bit later.
> >
> > --
> > Thank you.
> > Ilya Neverov