harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Neverov" <ilya.neve...@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] AXIS2 client-server scenario to integrate into new buildtest
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:20:58 GMT

I tried to use new BT infrastructure proposed in the

to automate setup and run of AXIS2 client-server test scenario - it
appears to be very useful. With rather small adaptor.xml and
parameters.xml I got an automation of  fetching binaries and setting

The AXIS2 scenario's bundle is attached in the

where some description of the scenario is provided.

The scenario works OK on Windows with recent Harmony build both on
server and clien sides. I'll check its behavior with Harmony on Linux
a bit later.

Thank you.
Ilya Neverov

View raw message