harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] some pending shutdown bugs
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:33:52 GMT
Tim,

I can't get to the shutdown bugs right now.

If you do look at the bugs, please tell us if Rana's patches look like the
right thing to do.  I suspect some/all of the shutdown problems are related
to race conditions that I plan to look at once the ugly threading memory
leak is somewhat under control

  Thanks
       Weldon

PS --- I have been "shutdown" myself for the last 36 hours as my laptop had
to be replaced (including the hard disk).  Soon I will be browsing for
the svn client, jdk client.exe...

--
Weldon Washburn