harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Reminder: stable build goal at end of month
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:17:17 GMT
> Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> > Are all the threading changes Weldon and Co. are in the process of
> > making going to make it by next week?
> >
> > If not, should we freeze threading changes till the snapshot is done?
> > Weldon?

Most likely the above is what we will end up doing.  There is still a small
chance that we will commit a patch  before May 1 that addresses the "memory
leak when a thread dies" problem.

Weldon said in [1] there is way more work than we can do (and get

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.harmony.devel/25458
> Regards,
> Tim

Weldon Washburn