harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] JFYI: Dave Gilbert (jfree.org) on Apache Harmony
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 07:43:58 GMT

> Bloggers blog while developers work :)
>

> I like we pushed RI to become open source. I like our scores in benchmarks
> and I like our plans on stability improvements for the next quarter.

Ya,  but we need to do something more to prove that  Harmony is not only
toy.

One thing I agree with the blog is about "branch". We need to think more
about branch.

It's easy to use branch, but porting back fix and merge sound like nightmare
to me.

What I really miss is an absence of Geir in our mailing list last weeks...

--
Best regards,
Andrew Zhang