harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Code frozen
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:17:38 GMT
Thanks.  I've copied them into a milestones directory and updated the
site XML, but when I generate the new content and try to check it in I
get...

Error: Commit failed (details follow):
Error: File 'C:\Harmony\site\docs\downloads.html' has inconsistent
newlines
Error: Inconsistent line ending style

Anybody know how to fix that?  I tried a few things unsuccessfully.

I've checked in the xdocs source, so if somebody wants to regen the site
and update it feel free (I have to disappear for a couple of hours).
I'll look again when I get back.

Regards,
Tim