harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [snapshot] Code frozen
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:12:22 GMT
It seems like we are very close, so let's freeze the code here -- no
more commits please (including even simple low risk bug fixes) without
agreement from two committers on the dev list that it should go in [1].
 This is true until we can declare the build good enough for a
milestone, then it is back to business as usual.

There is an outstanding bug that looks like a MUST fix for this milestone :

HARMONY-3783 [classlib][luni] java cannot find class in a directory
started with dot

When that is fixed we will have a candidate for everyone to try.  Please
raise anything you think is critical/blocker for consideration.

[1] I just made up that policy, let me know if you disagree with it.

Regards,
Tim