harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2Stuart: [general] Removing "endorsed" packages from JAPI reports
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:39:14 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> well, let's resume discussion whether Harmony must contain implementation
> of the endorsed specs of the same version as RI or may contain a newer
> version
>
> Tim, could you please comment on that?

Only to say that the SE spec allows for us to implement a later version
of these endorsed external specifications; however, Stuart is measuring
compatibility to Sun's implementation, not compliance.  We should expect
to see a difference to the extent that the Corba code is incompatible
with previous versions.

Regards,
Tim