harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freezing the code for Milestone build?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:13:52 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> We should freeze when all CCs are in the up state [1]
>
> Can we use the snapshots [2]? My understanding is that the snapshots
> are updated in the "all CCs up" moments, so probably almost-a-week old
> snapshots are the best for the Milestone.

Hey, I must have missed something!  Are they updated automatically by
somebody's build machine?  i.e. while we are testing them as candidates
are they likely to get overwritten?

I assume these linux builds require c++ v5, right?

> Were there any significant changes since that? I know about gc switch,
> but not sure how it affected stability...

It is certainly something that we should spend some time banging on
before declaring stability.

Regards,
Tim