harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Reminder: stable build goal
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:20:54 GMT
Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> I think that we can stop not critical commits to class library this week.

Sorry if I was unclear ... I was only suggesting we freeze for a few
days from Friday and over the weekend, with only critical bugs being
fixed during that time.  For this week, we are just chilling the code
down -- so regular bug fixing is ok, but no re-architecture of the
thread library, zip cache, and the like.  Regressions should be backed
out or fixed quickly.

> Not much JIRA issues with patches anyway :)

Do you see any JIRAs that are "must fix" for this milestone? with patch
or not.

Regards,
Tim