harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Reminder: stable build goal
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:00:56 GMT
With ApacheConEU starting next week, and JavaOne straight after that,
this is stability week for our Milestone build targeted for the end of
the month.

Please take a little extra time to test various applications, triage
issues in JIRA (please note must fix bugs on the dev list), and continue
to be conservative with new work going into the class library and VM.
The usual stream of bug fixes and minor enhancements are ok.

I propose we take a Milestone candidate on Friday, with critical fixes
only over the weekend.  If people think we can do this in head then
let's do that, otherwise we can branch the milestone code and let people
hack in head, then merge back after.

As always, comments welcome.

Regards,
Tim