harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ruth Cao <ruoshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] new test in tests.api.java.net.SocketTest failed on my Windows XP sp2
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:52:55 GMT
You are right, Vladimir.

It is just because the 'port' variable is set to 8080 and on some
machines this port has already been occupied.  The test case will pass
if we use Support_PortManager.getNextPort() on my side.

May some committer pls revert this? And I'll provide a new patch for
this JIRA. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.