harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOT Compilation Error Java Application using GCJ and Apache harmony
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:29:24 GMT
Sorry Chirag, I don't have any experience of "gcj" that would be helpful
here.

I see you have already posted on java@gcc.gnu.org, and you will most
likely get a better answer to your question there.  Let us know if it
turns out that there is a Harmony or interop issue we can help with.

Regards,
Tim

Chirag wrote:
> I tried compiling my Java Application using gcj compiler and harmony jar files but it
throws the following errors

> gcj --main=com.harshgiri.LoginPassword --classpath=jasperreports-1.2.1.jar;commons-beanutils-1.5.jar;commons-collections-2.1.jar;commons-digester-1.7.jar;commons-logging-1.0.2.jar;commons-logging-api-1.0.2.jar;awt.jar;swing.jar;luni.jar;accessibility.jar;jcalendar.jar;JCalendar4.jar-o
Test.exe Harshgiri.jar