harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classlib][beans] HARMONY-1336 PropertyChangeSupport.fireIndexedPropertyChange easy fix
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 04:36:12 GMT
Thanks.

Would you mind creating a patch for this solution and uploading? Also,
could you rework the test case that's already there such that it
doesn't have a dependency on the swing and nio modules? It seems like
we should be able to create a "clean room" regression test for this.

I've assigned the issue to myself, so as soon as you upload something,
I'll give it a try.

Thanks, again.

-Nathan