harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Discussion: how to keep up stability and fast progress all together?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:53:23 GMT
> jEdit?
> But I'm not sure that it works ok on current class library :)

I've tried to run jEdit on Harmony recently. I was able to start it on
IBM VME only - it fails to start on JITed version of DRLVM and startup
takes tooo long in DRLVM's interpreter mode (however, it starts).  But
even on IBM VME it is not able to work longer than about 10 minutes.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD