harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Kuksenko" <sergey.kukse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] DRLVM default GC was switched from GCv4.1 to GCv5
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:04:56 GMT
*Hi Xiao-Feng Li,*

Great!
But you forget about one thing - server mode.
Currently server.enconf contains gc_cc dependency.
If we turn on gc_gen as default we should change server.emconf respectively.
Mikhail Fursov promise fixing server.emconf in svn tomorrow (after
checking).
But in case of switching back we should not forget about backing emconf too.

Also I suppose that it is possible to have unified server.emconf between
different gc versions,
so I created JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3745 in
order to initiate a discussion.
Let's do it in separate thread.