harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib]complete java 6 api(Agreement and call for volunteers)
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 05:45:17 GMT
Thanks Stepan and all the people who helped to boost, now we have a
branch for java 6 classlib.

Before we start to complete the new feature, I think we should have an
agreement addition to Good issue resolution guideline[1].

I just draft 2 points here in order to use the little to get the big.

1. The suggested pattern of JIRA Summary is
[java6][classlib][$module]blabla.. so that it is easy for committers
to know where the patch should be applied.

2. Make your patch as small as possible so that it won't take much
time to understand.

I'll start with io and nio_char module. I have created a page on
harmony wiki [2] to record the work. any volunteer on other modules?

[1]
http://harmony.apache.org/issue_resolution_guideline.html
[2]
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/ClasslibJava6