harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] new test in tests.api.java.net.SocketTest failed on my Windows XP sp2
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 03:11:47 GMT
Hi Nathan,
Many testcases in ServerSocketTest use port 0 to start the server then
call getLocalPort to get the actual port.

BTW, the PortManger.getNextPortsForUDP makes use of port 0 to get the
real port number. It's safer, I suggest to replace all the getNextPort
with this method in our code.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM