harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject [drlvm][jit] abcd and devirtualizer patches was: [OT] Harmony used in accepted research paper
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:55:07 GMT
I've uploaded a patch against Egor's ABCD implementation in
HARMONY-1788.   It passes the tests included with HARMONY-2141,
HARMONY-2144 and HARMONY-2147, and removes all but one bounds check
from BidirectionalBubbleSort in HARMONY-1564.  I've also ran the
DaCapo benchmarks using it and it doesn't seem to break anything.

I've also opened a JIRA issue for my profile-based abstract and
virtual call devirtualization patch: HARMONY-3630.

Naveen